09.01.2009

[characters] Reese & MunAyin

Mmm, Reese(SulReissma) and MunAyin are a great example of just how godawful my story is, but eh.
I redesigned them on a whim recently, since Reese used to look like some sort of awful clown and MunAyin was just... ffff lame. Plus they looked nothing alike, even though they're supposed to be twins. Wat. I only scanned the really rough concepts I did of Reese, since the MunAyin ones are.. even sloppier. Somehow. Eeegghghh I'm so out of it tonight ffdsghdghgf.



(these are pretty bad, but uhh- rough idea of Reese's design, tentative colourscheme)
Reese is actually incredibly short, but he wears whatever will make him appear larger/taller (i.e.: horrible horrible high heels) aaand he and MunAyin are assassins, though originally were, uh, just kids on the street. Even though they're twins, MunAyin is much, much taller than Reese, and his eyes are pale hazel, while Reese's are dark brown, and Reese is much more effeminate, lacking his brother's muscular build. They're each missing one eye; MunAyin lost his(left) protecting Reese, and Reese sort of.. took his own eye(right) out as a "pact" of sorts. (FFFFFFFFFFFT) MunAyin ends up "silenced" at the age of 15, which is a quasi-religious ceremony performed by the "cult" they're a part of, so he can't really speak.

Oh, and Reese calls MunAyin "Mava", it's a.. term of endearment.


I'd rant more, except most of the things about them are awful. I hate myself so much fffhurrrrr.

Christ I'm dead tired. Sorry for the sheer lack of sense/linear thought in this hurr hurrr.


(.. I don't think anyone looks at this anymore? Hmm oh well)
http://i459.photobucket.com/albums/qq311/tervuren/scan035.jpg
Reese and Raid (one of Are's characters) waiting out the rain after food shopping? And a mini map of the Empire, totally incomplete.

Keine Kommentare: